[GNC] Net Worth Barchart

Chris Grinton cgrinton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 23:40:06 EST 2022

The charts suggest that you have *negative* liabilities. That is, while the
underlying accounts may have a type of "Liability", the net balance of
these accounts is negative, so are effectively an asset.

For "normal" positive liabilities, the red bars in the chart would be above
the $0 line as per the attached screenshot.

Chris

[image: image.png]