[GNC] Same security, two namespaces

Fred Tydeman tydeman.fred at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 00:05:39 EST 2022

On Mon, Dec 5, 2022 at 5:10 PM David H <hellvee at gmail.com> wrote:

> Fred,
>
> Are you doing your Ctrl-F in the accounts tab or a register tab? If you do
> it in a register tab it only looks at the splits for that register, if you
> do it in the Accounts tab it should find both sides of the transaction. Got
> caught by this a little while back.

I only had one account on the accounts tab:  Accounts

Another issue I have noticed:  If I change what is being searched from
Description to Account, and change Selected Accounts to select some,
then there is no place to enter what is being searched for.  In my case,
I want to find the account names that contain KOF