[GNC] Same security, two namespaces

Fred Tydeman tydeman.fred at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 10:06:43 EST 2022

Edit -> Find Account works fine for finding 'KOF' and 'coca coca'
somewhere in the account name.

However, 'Accounts' is the only tab showing on my screen,
I click on that tab, and type 'KOF', I get a small window in the
bottom right corner of the screen -- but NO list of accounts.
Also, typing 'coca' also gets NO list of accounts.

In case it matters, the only accounts listed on my screen when I
do the Finds are:  Assets, Equity, Expenses, Income, Liabilities,
and Trading.  I have also tried clicking on Assets and typing KOF
Still nothing.