[GNC] [GNC-dev] URGENT: Fake gnucash website with fake download, most likely compromised file

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Dec 9 18:50:54 EST 2022

I don't see that ad when I search Google for gnucash; when I type https://www.gnu-cash.org/ into my browser's address bar I'm taken to a page titled "Dot Com Inovations"[sic] with a heading "October 20, 2022" and nothing at all about GnuCash.

Not that there would be anything we could do about it if it did exist.

Regards,
John Ralls