[GNC] Overflow menus in invoices/bills not working in latest release on MacOS Ventura

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 20:02:45 EST 2022

I’ve not poked at it very long, but what I’m experiencing is if the window isn’t wide enough (my normal practice) there appears a menu on the right of the toolbar with (typically) one or more of Post, Unpost, Pay - possibly more.  Normal behaviour is that I can select any of these by pulling down on this menu.  What I’m seeing is that the menu appears (with the little triangle), and I can pull down the menu, but the items in the menu don’t get shaded, and clicking on them only causes the menu to disappear.  This may be the case when not using invoices/bills, but I generally keep the window wide enough to avoid running out of icon space. (I’m currently at home and can’t test this without upgrading the OS on my personal machine, which isn’t an M1 anyhow, so it wouldn’t be a perfect reproduction).

There was a recent thread about having to click more than once for some things to work, and I’m wondering whether this is just another manifestation of the same thing.

I just installed the latest version of GnuCash on a shiny new Mac  (M1 chip),  with the latest version of OSX (13, Ventura).