[GNC] Buying with PayPal - how do I split the transaction?

Phyllis Bruce pobruce46 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 20:56:52 EST 2022

I'm looking at paypal as identical to venmo.  If I do not pull payments out
immediately, venmo will use the balance to pay anyone I owe.

That said, I continue to use venmo as a method of payment or cost in the
checking account which pays the bills.  I see no reason to treat paypal
differently.

If I pay someone using venmo, I go to the checking account and use venmo as
the "check number" , enter the debit and I'm done.  If someone pays me on
venmo I use venmo as the "check number" and enter the credit in the
checking account that accepts the deposit.  Voila.  KISS!