[GNC] questions.

Orith orithc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 11:24:48 EST 2022

1. I got a New computer - Lenovo. no gnu-cash from previous computers, i
cleaned it out to make sure the viruses did not come to the new laptop.
Thus, I need to download the new version 4/11. When it is opened, no list
of accounts are available, I need them. tried to delete and restore and
tried again, still no accounts.

2.  I have used Gnu for over 10 years. always happy. This time, when I
tried to make my own accounts and save them, they were on the desktop. I
tried to change the settings, and it gave me a new window,  I'm just
getting confused.

thanks for your help in advance
orith c.