[GNC] Reconciling credit card

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Dec 11 14:55:15 EST 2022

Are you trying to put images inline? They are getting stripped out by
Mailman. Just put them in 'as attachments'.  (setting in your mail client)

Credit accounts normally have a negative balance. If you want to see
them as positive change the setting in Preferences > Accounts > Reversed
balanced accounts to "Credit accounts".

If that is already set, and you see a negative balance for *any*
account, then that account currently has a 'contra-balance', that is, a
balance opposite of its normal state. In this case, it would indicate an
over-payment to the card company.

Regards,
Adrien