[GNC] Online Banking

rovero at comcast.net rovero at comcast.net
Wed Dec 14 16:45:14 EST 2022

Got past the online banking setup, but now have the following:

AqBanking v6.5.3.0stable

Sending jobs to the bank(s)

Sorting commands by account

Sorting account queues by provider

Send commands to providers

Send commands to provider "aqofxconnect"

Locking customer "2"

Sending request...

Connecting to server...

Resolving hostname "ofx.fidelity.com" ...

IP address is "23.197.51.35"

Connecting to "ofx.fidelity.com"

Connected to "ofx.fidelity.com"

Using GnuTLS default ciphers.

TLS: SSL-Ciphers negotiated: TLS1.3:ECDHE-RSA-AES-256-GCM:AEAD

Connected.

Sending message...

Message sent.

Waiting for response...

Receiving response...

HTTP-Status: 400 (Bad Request)

Unlocking customer "2"

HTTP-Status: 400 (Bad Request)

Unlocking customer "2"

Doubled checked account setting user and  accounts and all seems okay. Since
during the online setup it finds my account with the credentials I provided,
not sure why I'm getting this response.

I am on windows 10 and using a test bank account in Gnucash to try get
online banking downloads working.

Thanks

Joe