[GNC] QIF Import troubles

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 19:40:23 EST 2022

"Double Entry" is an accounting method that makes it more difficult to make
mistakes that cannot be easily found and corrected during the process of
data entry.  You don't actually see the 'other side' later unless you
deliberately look for it.  It is not at all odd, in fact it is universally
used by professional accountants.

--
David Carlson