[GNC] GNUcash is using 538MB

Ed Love ed65love at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 07:12:01 EST 2022

Great questions, thanks! I've got data since about 2010, for just me.

No securities at all, average transaction description maybe 15
characters, and I have no idea how to compress XML.

I've checked settings, and it says I'm compressing files, and backing up
data for 30 days.

What else do I need to check? Maybe there's a section in the doco on
keeping disk space down?

I looked, but didn't find it. I'm hoping there's a simple setting or two
that will help.

Thanks again!

     Ed