[GNC] Importing Transactions from CSV

M M_Stagl at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 08:52:13 EST 2022

Ah ha.

I was opening my csv file in a spreadsheet editor and manipulating the
data before importing.

I made a couple simple test csv files and they worked exactly as you
described.

I think the issue may be a formatting error my spreadsheet software was
doing.

Thanks for the help, I think I have it solved.

Mike