[GNC] Reconciling PayPal

David Cousens davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 16:23:41 EST 2022

Dave,

Paypal don't provide menus that would not be cool. You are supposed to intuit
that some obscure little icon on the app will open up whatever it is you are
looking for even though it is several layers deep under other obscure little
icons. I just tapped anything on the screen that was visible to see what would
happen until I found it. I think it is a generational thing- my grandson has no
problems with apps that I find totally obscure and I spent a fair bit of my life
developing software and interfaces.

David