[GNC] per diem expenses

Murugan Muruganandam m.muruganandam at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 07:40:30 EST 2022

Alan

How you treat perdiem is a tax question. For registering purposes, if perdiem is also part of your monthly transfer, then you debit bank and credit income:Perdiem.
many states allow without furnishing bills if you are below fed thrushold, so your accountant can show this account as excluded from tax calculation.
if in case you need to show bills , suggest you register your food bills in a separate expense account so you can consider the same for tax purposes

Saludos Cordiales

Murugan