[GNC] GNUcash is using 538MB

devaps at asia.com devaps at asia.com
Sat Dec 17 01:03:19 EST 2022

Not sure if this applies to gnucash app, but when I download certain software, I get an option to download standard or debug package. The latter is significantly larger in size. I’m guessing if one is running a debug packaged app, its RAM usage would be high.

I haven’t checked if gnucash offers the debug package. If OP is using a debug package, perhaps it’s hogging his RAM.

Cheers.