[GNC] Attachment Report to check if all transactions have a reciept attached

Falk Dechent falk at jandechent.de
Sat Dec 17 04:03:37 EST 2022

Dear all,
Working for a small NGO. In the past I printed each receipt/bill/etc and
wrote the number on it. This year we do this electronically and I want to
attach the receipts to the transactions. Maybe we still print at the end of
the year =( Still

--> How can I check each transaction one has an attachment?

I searched for a report option to print me that. So I can show the missing
ones.

   - Can I somehow filter reports to only contain those with or without
   attachment?
   - Can I write a custom report to do that? And if so how?
   - Or did I overlook a setting somewhere?

Many Thanks
Falk