[GNC] Debug information to sort out Finance::Quote issue on macOS Ventura

Vincent Lucarelli vincent.lucarelli at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 14:55:41 EST 2022

Hi Richard,

I’m running GnuCash on a Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019 with an 3.7 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5 and Ventura 13.0.1.  I have an M1 MacBook, but don’t run GnuCash there.

I didn’t follow the development of Ventura closely, so I don’t know when Apple changed course, but there are a few Intel models still supported (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT213264).

Best,

Vince