[GNC] Changes: Macbook Pro

Paul Roberts paul at roatanschools.org
Mon Dec 19 18:31:44 EST 2022

I am running gnucash on the following hardware:
MacBook Pro
Chip: Apple M1 Pro
Memory: 16 GB
macOS: Ventura 13.0.1

Was working great until a couple of weeks ago. Now it is working remarkably
differently. When I attempt to select a date from a drop calendar it just
closes, In most any dialog box I need to select OK twice, and just some
other little things that are different than were before. I am a little
worried that I might lose some data if things are going wrong.

I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same things.

--

Paul L Roberts, Ph.D.

Head of School

Bay Islands International School