[GNC] Rounding discrepancy in payment processing

Alaa Zeineldine alaa at expertwell.com
Mon Dec 19 23:52:42 EST 2022

Hello Murugan,

My default currency is USD for accounts and for reporting. I have a couple
of bank accounts in EGP, but those do not receive payments, only transfers
from other USD accounts.

I don't think there is a setting for the invoice currency. If I remember
correctly, invoice currency is based on the customer's currency. In my case,
I may have a couple of customers in EUR and one GBP, which are rarely used.
All the rest are in USD.

Regards,

Alaa