[GNC] "Edit Bill": How do "Bill ID" and "Billing ID" differ?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Tue Dec 20 09:14:03 EST 2022

At the time it was written, screens were much smaller so phrases were
abbreviated otherwise you'd need a 3k-wide screen due to all the extra
verbiage.  I DO believe there is a tooltip that pops up that explains what
the field is for, and it is DEFINITELY explained in the documentation.

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745