[GNC] How to use Vendors & Accts Payable, but pay via Credit card?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Tue Dec 20 09:16:30 EST 2022

Why don't you make the column wider?  Your description column is HUGE.
Try double-clicking on the "Bil" header to make it wider -- or grab the
right side and drag to the right --- and then reduce the description
column.

I believe that is the "Billable?" column, which says that the line-item is
billable back to a customer.

-derek

On Tue, December 20, 2022 9:08 am, Eric Chapman wrote:
> If I can get a screenshot to go through to the GnuCash e-mail list,
> attached is what I was talking about (when "Edit Bill" is chosen).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eric
>
> On 12/19/22 22:23, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
>> Not sure what you mean, I've attached a screenshot of my Edit Bill
>> window.
>>
>> Is this what you are seeing?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Adrien
>>
>> On 12/19/22 9:17 PM, Eric Chapman wrote:
>>> Adrien,
>>>
>>> I appreciate your help. For whatever reason I did not see the "Post"
>>> button at the top :)
>>>
>>> What does the "BIL" column at the end of the "Edit Bill" window do? I
>>> can put an X in it or leave it

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745