[GNC] Way to change display of vendor info in Vendor List?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Dec 20 16:05:16 EST 2022

I have my city, state, zip in Address 2, but it does not matter. (there
may be other places it might, and you might end up with intervening
blank lines in your case)

Most screens like the Vendors & Customers overviews share a similar
header to other tabs like Accounts.

There is a drop down menu under a down-arrow/triangle to the far right
of the header. From there, you can select visible columns.

Regards,
Adrien