[GNC] Is it safe to use Greek, Chinese etc characters

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Wed Dec 21 02:39:37 EST 2022

On Tue, 20 Dec 2022 at 02:19, Adrien Monteleone <
adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net> wrote:

> I don't think it will be an issue, though that doesn't mean you won't
> find a bug or two.

I use extended characters in some memos and descriptions and haven't had
> any problems so far.

I will take a chance. I assume any bugs are unlikely to affect the
numerical calculations.

> You can even use emoji, I'm pretty sure, though I do not.

 I will not bother with them either.

> Regards,
> Adrien

Dave
--
Dr. David Kirkby,
Kirkby Microwave Ltd,
drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
https://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
Telephone 01621-680100./ +44 1621 680100

Registered in England & Wales, company number 08914892.
Registered office:
Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 6DT, United
Kingdom