[GNC] How can I refund this payment through PayPal, using business feature?

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Wed Dec 21 15:20:19 EST 2022

I think I have achieved this with two reversing transactions, done in the
following order.

1)
Credit: Liabilities:Accounts Payable:PayPal
Debit: Expenses:Postage and Delivery

That makes the balance on Liabilities:Accounts Payable:PayPal -*£1 *

2)
Debit: Liabilities:Accounts Payable:PayPal
Credit: Assets:Current Assets:Checking Account

That seems to get back to where I started, with £100, and zero everywhere
else.