[GNC] Do I need to set up multiple bank accounts for different currencies?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Dec 22 13:43:20 EST 2022

I don't think you'd have separate accounts. But you might want to turn
on the Trading Accounts feature that can handle adjusting splits for
multi-currency transactions. (such as getting paid in USD, but the bank
shows receipt in GBP)

I dare hazard a guess that if your account is denominated in GBP, that's
all it should be. How the bank handles receipt of other currencies and
conversions will be a separate exercise for you to have fun with. (where
turning on Trading Accounts might be helpful)

Regards,
Adrien