[GNC] Importing GIF: Unable to complete

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Dec 22 16:06:46 EST 2022

> On Dec 22, 2022, at 8:41 AM, Amar Khalifeh <a.a.khalifeh at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I just downloaded version 4.13 and am trying to import my QIF history. I go
> through the import process and it seems to be working fine, but when I get
> to the step where it asks if I want to load another file or continue (with
> "Next"), I find "Next" grayed out and none of the clickable buttons work.
> Any ideas why this is happening?
> I was able to load QIF files in the past from the same source in earlier
> attempts to use Gnu Cash.
> Thank you for your help.
>
> [image: image.png]

The screenshot shows that you haven't selected any files to import. Use the "load another file" button to select one. You can keep using that button to build up a list of QIF files to import into the same GnuCash account that you selected in the previous step.

The Next button will enable once you've selected at least one file.

Regards,
John Ralls