[GNC] Importing GIF: Unable to complete

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 17:01:44 EST 2022

Amar,

Please use "Reply All" to keep the conversation on the mailing list
so other users can chip in and help.  I rarely use any importers and are
just offering suggestions that may or may not help :-)  See John Ralls's
reply which is probably more germane than mine.  To me it looks like your
file is rubbish - are you sure it's a QIF file ?  Or as John suggested have
you actually selected a file ?

Cheers David H.