[GNC] What determines the order of transaction is CSV file?

David Cousens davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 18:06:26 EST 2022

Dave,

Not sure how you achieved that. I just exported one of my accounts and it
appears to be in date order from the first transaction entered (2015) until the
last (a few days ago). I haven't checked the whole file but the first and last
hundred or so transactions at each end are all in data order. My transactions
are usually imported from downloaded OFX files so they are generally imported in
date order. I used the first to last option in the export dialogue rather than
the date range. As long as the first date is before the last date that should
work the same though AFAIK

David Cousens