[GNC] What determines the order of transaction is CSV file?

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Fri Dec 23 23:51:44 EST 2022

On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 at 23:00, David H <hellvee at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dave,
>
> Probably doesn't help but I just did a test export and noticed there's a
> "Simple Layout" checkbox on the first screen - doesn't export all the
> splits and just has "-- Split Transaction --"  as the description.  Also
> just has the following columns.
>
> Cheers David H.

Yes, I se the  Simple Invoice option, but without the splits it’s not going
to have sufficient information for my accountant.

Dave
--
Dr. David Kirkby,
Kirkby Microwave Ltd,
drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
https://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
Telephone 01621-680100./ +44 1621 680100

Registered in England & Wales, company number 08914892.
Registered office:
Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 6DT, United
Kingdom