[GNC] Add top-level account for both Income (Revenue) and Expenses (Other [Non-Operating] Income And Expenses)

David Cousens davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 18:02:17 EST 2022

Michael

If you select the Parent account as a "New top level account" in the New account
dialogue you can create a new top level account. You would select its type as
Income and mark it as a Placeholder. You can then create Income and Expense
accounts under it as required. Not sure how this would affect the reports
however. Someone else may be able to comment on that.

David Cousens