[GNC] Feature request - prevent a transaction with todays date

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Mon Dec 26 19:22:48 EST 2022

William,
Once you change the date in a register it will remain at that date until you change to another date.  If you have to enter old transactions in many accounts, you could change the system date and restart GNC.  That way "today's " date would be your system date.  No changes need to be made to GNC.

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email