[GNC] Changes: Macbook Pro

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at icloud.com
Mon Dec 26 20:08:07 EST 2022

Not entirely.  I downloaded 4.13 and there are still some issues in that ilk:
	scrolling not working - neither with the scroll wheel on the mouse, nor by dragging the scroll bar;
	can’t get window focus unless I grab the top of the window and move it around a bit

OpenOffice has some of the same issues.

As far as I can tell this is strictly an M1 chip running Ventura issue, so more specific than just Ventura.