[GNC] Feature request - prevent a transaction with todays date

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Dec 27 20:48:41 EST 2022

That warning already exists in the case of editing a previously
reconciled transaction.

The rules governing the warning have been greatly relaxed a few releases
ago to reduce an annoyance for 'non-material' changes however. (the
date, should still be 'material')

You might have dismissed the warning and set the preference to not bug
you in the future. You can reset it under Actions > 'Reset Warnings...'

Regards,
Adrien