[GNC] How to generate Budget V Actual Report for Profit and Loss

David Long davidvernonlong at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 06:38:36 EST 2022

Thanks Adrien for your reply.  I have also been trying to produce a report
showing this year's P&L compared with previous. I tried the multi column
reports, but the descriptions repeat and the rows do not line up.

Reporting Actual V Budget and prior years is pretty standard in an
accounting system, and whilst I love GnuCash, it's an area not covered well.

Should I be asking for an enhancement?

regards

David

Message: 8