[GNC] Feature request - prevent a transaction with todays date

R Losey rlosey at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 11:07:58 EST 2022

While that is technically true, I enter credit card charges on the day I
use the card, not when it clears... ditto for writing checks, and I suspect
most people do it that way. 98% of the time it doesn't matter, but I have
run into end-of-month and end-of -year items that require me to be more
careful. For example, if I give to my church this weekend, and write a
check and date it Fri, 30 Dec 2022, it will actually be given on Sun, 01
Jan 2023; moreover, they don't actually get the credit until it is
deposited and processed, so not only would my monthly giving summary not
match theirs, neither would the annual giving amount.