[GNC] Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC)

Murugan Muruganandam m.muruganandam at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 29 12:07:10 EST 2022

hi David

With the roll out of ISO 20022 from March 2023 we hope to see more digital assets complying with the protocol ( if i remember there were around 10 of them already compliant).  Morover CBDC will take advantage of this to enable cross border transfers. Swift had already announced that they have completed pilot program where they are able to support CBDC-CBDC and Fiat-CBDC transfers by existing participants.

GNUCash already allows you to create your own securities and account for it.  You may use the same till you want an ISO code for digital assets.

Saludos Cordiales

Murugan