[GNC] Deleting Transaction from Reconcile Deletes Wrong Transaction

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 00:08:11 EST 2022

I haven't needed to do a reconciliation yet since this thread started, but
perhaps in the next few days.

In the meantime,  I didn't even realize that you could right click split
lines in that screen and do things.  If that works successfully, wonderful.

I have always used the menu to navigate to the transaction in the register
view and perform my edits there.

Finally,  I  subscribe to the theory to save a backup just before starting
any significant activity such as a reconciliation or import. That is one
reason I am not using a database file format and I won't until the
application has a way to undo several recent actions.  My cat does
occasionally walk across the keyboard.