[GNC] Scary moment

R Losey rlosey at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 12:46:12 EST 2022

Yes, I'm well aware of that... I NEVER double-click on the GnuCash files; I
just bring up GnuCash itself and it uses (I presume) the last file I used,
which is the only one I have.

So, it wasn't that.  On Wed, I did the open on the Mac and they were
missing (I thought that I may have forgotten to enter them, but that's
never happened before for me).  Today, I opened GnuCash on Windows and the
transactions were definitely missing.

The only thing I've done differently is that I've started running the
gnucash command line updater more frequently. I have been running it on
Friday nights, but this week I started running it Tue, Wed, and Thu.  Wed
(I think) I ran the update program and went to the latest version.

--
Richard Losey
rlosey at gmail.com
Micah 6:8