[GNC] Scary moment

William Prescott will at theprescotts.com
Fri Dec 30 14:33:32 EST 2022

I've been using it for 10+ years. My file is just over 1 MegaByte. It looks like it autosaves every 5 minutes and keeps the backups for one month. These are probably the default values. I don't remember ever changing them. My current Gnucash folder has 177 MB in it and 135 of that is an old archive from 2011 with about 130 backups in it that never were deleted for some reason.

Will