[GNC] Deleting Transaction from Reconcile Deletes Wrong Transaction

Thomas Forrester tlforrester at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 15:55:03 EST 2022

Thanks for your opinions and experiences on the method of storage
employed.  My perceptions on the pros/coms of either storage method
notwithstanding, it is not the topic of this discussion.  Rather it was
just a side note on the complexities or applicability of restoring to get
around the fact that the program, for some unknown reason, deleted records
that were NOT being explicitly targeted for deletion.

Thanks.