[GNC] OFX import date questions

Jean L ripngo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 16:49:50 EST 2022

I don't think you can "tweak" the OFX import. OFX import relies on an
external library (ofxlib I think?).
Are the dates way off? I've never noticed anything weird like that in my
own OFX imports (which I do a lot of) the dates seem to always coincide.

This *could* be a problem with the OFX created by your bank. If you're a
programmer, you might want to write a small program to edit the OFX file
before importing (I have to do that for citibank because of unique ID
issues).