[GNC] Scary moment

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Dec 30 16:56:10 EST 2022

Another possibility:

The transactions ended up in a different account.

Do a Find from the Accounts tab from all sides of the transaction and
see if they pop up when you think they are missing.

Also, check the Orphan and Imbalance accounts.

And another possibility:

You have a View Filter on the affected register(s).

The status bar indicates on the far right, if you are using a filtered view.

A third:

The dates are way off and aren't where you are looking. This may or may
not be combined with a filtered view. A Find using accounts, amounts,
descriptions, et cetera should find them so you can correct the dates.

Regards,
Adrien