[GNC] OFX import date questions

Simon Roberts simon at dancingcloudservices.com
Fri Dec 30 20:23:24 EST 2022

Thank you for the help to this point. I think I've worked out the date
issue (very embarrassing, nothing to do with GC). Now I have a bunch more
questions, but I'll ask them in dedicated threads to minimize confusion.

I did notice that the CSV version of the transaction information contains
two different date columns one called "Posting" and the other "Effective",
but in all my samples so far, they're the same. That had nothing to do with
my stupi^H^H^H^H^H ... er, "problem", but I mention it in case it has any
relevance to anyone looking at this thread years from now. The OFX file
only seems to contain a single date field ("DTPOSTED").

But yeah, overwhelm induced stupidity on my part, sorry. Next question will
be a bit more real, but many thanks to everyone who was kind enough to
pitch in their ideas.

Simon Roberts
(303) 249 3613