[GNC] Scary moment

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Dec 31 00:30:17 EST 2022

Where is your data file?

Are you using 3 separate physical machines, or are some of these VMs?

If you've done various finds, reports, and other searches to eliminate
data-entry error possibilities, and since this has happened more than
once to the same data, I'm inclined to hazard one more guess:

file-access issues

Are you absolutely certain, when you are in a file showing the
transactions 'missing' that you are indeed in the *exact* same file as
when you put them in?

How do you know you are in the same file?

I'm not saying that gnucash-cli does not have a nasty bug, but I'm
skeptical that a stock price update would be affecting any registers,
much less non-stock registers.

Regards,
Adrien