[GNC] Scary moment

Peter West pbw at pbw.id.au
Sat Dec 31 00:50:43 EST 2022

How are you accessing your file from the two different operating systems? Are you running a Linux VM on your Windows system? If so, are you accessing a common disc from both systems, or are you using a network file system to access the GnuCash data file?

—
Peter West
pbw at pbw.id.au
And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.”