[GNC] Autofill on import OFX?

Jean L ripngo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 13:34:56 EST 2022

The transfer will be automatically assigned once you import a few
transactions. GC is smart in the way it learns from previous imported
transactions which account a given imported transaction should be
assigned to. So give it a little time and it'll do the right thing.
Another thing you may not have noticed: if you right click on a
transaction in the transaction matching window, you can edit various
fields prior to the transaction being imported.

There are no "rules", the way you describe them, in GC, as far as I know...

Jean