[GNC] Updates

Alan A Holmes gnucash at alanaholmes.me.uk
Thu Feb 3 12:08:00 EST 2022

You should only have 1 GnuCash file, called “yourname”.gnucash, and lots of backup files (“yourname”.yyyymmddhhmmdd.gnucash) and log files (“yourname”.yyyymmddhhmmdd.log) in the folder where you originally specified they be stored. If you can’t find that do a search on your file system for “yourname”.gnucash using File Explorer or the search icon on the taskbar.

Alan A Holmes