[GNC] Updates

Fred Bone Fred at mandfb.me.uk
Thu Feb 3 15:15:55 EST 2022

On 03 February 2022 at 13:57, Rhonda Anderson said:

> Ok, I did find these files in my C: drive, so I should choose the most
> recent "GnuCash Financial Data" file after doing the upgrade? [image:
> image.png]

There should be one called just "GnuCashAccounts" (its full name being
that plus ".gnucash", as you would see if Windows wasn't being so
"helpful"). The ones in your screenshot are the backups that Gnucash
takes every time you save the file (and also when you exit the program).
By the look of it you are saving just about every time you make a change
(I see 1:18, 1:36, 1:39).

The ones described as "text document" have a filetype ".log" and are the
record of every change you make.