[GNC] Annualized Rate of Return in Advanced Portfolio

Ove Grunnér write2ove at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 13:48:27 EST 2022

Hello all,

I have been trying to find a report that can show the annualized return on
Capital.
The Advanced Portfolio Report is good, but it shows the "Rate of Return" as
"Total Return" divided by "Money In"
Similar to "Rate of Gain" = "Total Gain" divided by "Money In"

but what I am looking to see is "Rate of Return per Year":
I can use the Lot Tool to divide my securities up so that each lot has only
one Buy Date and only one Sell Date. This gives the duration in years.
If I use Libreoffice Calc, I can use the below formula to calculate the
Rate of Return per Year.
POWER("Money Out" Divided by "Money In" +1, 1/"Duration in Years")-1

So is there a report that can give this in a report?
or alternatively any ideas on how I can to export:

   - Money In
   - Money Out
   - Boy Date
   - Sell Date