[GNC] Managing multiple vehicles

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Feb 8 17:16:16 EST 2022

Play with your tags and the Transaction Report, particularly the Regex
filter option.

This won't get you a single report with all vehicles, but you can
isolate transactions by vehicle that way. (and maybe get something
useful out of the Multi-Column Report for more than one vehicle, if not
all of them)

Note, not all fields are filterable, so be sure to check that Report
option's tooltip for specifics. (if Notes is an option, turn on
Double-Line mode and use that field, it is well suited for it)

You may not end up with exactly the format you want, but you should be
able to get the data.

Another option would be to do a Find and filter on your tags, then run
an Account Report on the result. Unfortunately, there is no current
facility to save Find criteria for repetition like there is for
customized Reports, so you'd have to do those Finds every time for every
vehicle, which might be too much work for 10 vehicles.

Regards,
Adrien